Xolo has launched the Q1100, the company’s latest smartphone in the Q CORE series. It appeared on the official website last week and packs a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display based on One-glass-solution, powered by a 1.4 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 (MSM8228) processor with Adreno 305 GPU and runs on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean). It comes with an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, BSI 2 sensor and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
This also has dual SIM support, packs 1GB of RAM and a 2250 mAh battery. It comes with exclusive Snapdragon apps like Snapdragon Audio+ for high quality rich surround sound, Quick Charge feature to charge mobile up to 75% faster than the usual conventional technology, Snapdragon Battery Guru for optimizing battery life and the latest Snapdragon Glance.
Xolo Q1100 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display based on OGS technology
- 1.4 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 (MSM8228) processor with 450 MHz Adreno 305 GPU
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI 2 sensor
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 8.3 mm thick
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Full HD 1080p video playback
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- 3G (HSDPA: 42.2 Mbps, HSUPA: 5.76 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS
- 2250 mAh battery
Xolo Q1100 comes in Black color and is priced at Rs. 14,999.